We look forward to your return to the Art Gallery of Windsor. Here's what you can expect when you visit:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all staff and visitors
- Galleries are limited to a maximum capacity of 25 people at all times
- The Gallery Entrance/Exit are stanchioned off to ensure social distancing as guests enter and leave the premises
- You will be asked a short questionnaire before you enter the galleries
- You will be asked to provide a phone number or email for the purposes of contact tracing
- Elevator use is limited to one person or one family at a time
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at service desks
- High-touch points, such as service counters, will be cleaned every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our premises
- A one-way exhibition route and direction arrows have been installed to ensure physical distancing
- A self-guided exhibition tour will be available on your smartphone. Please bring your headphones to enjoy the tour
- Public washrooms are limited to 2 persons
- Water fountains are not in service
- The following services are not offered until further notice: the cloakroom, educational programs, and event rentals for groups larger than 10
Public Gallery Hours: Thursday to Sunday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Seniors & Vulnerable Populations welcome from 11:00am-12:00pm
Did you know that you can book private visits for small groups on Mondays and Tuesdays, which include a guided tour? Please email or call the Visitor and Membership Services team for rates and to book.
It is strongly recommended that people with reduced mobility or special needs notify the Gallery of their upcoming visit.
Our Visitor and Membership Services team can be reached at (519) 977-0013 x 117, Thursdays to Sundays, from 11:00am to 5:00pm.