With all the excitement surrounding the Gallery, our membership benefits have been revised and updated. Your membership is vital to the financial health of AWE while demonstrating a positive message of support to our granting agencies, sponsors and other donors. As an AWE member and donor you are making an investment in the Gallery and our community. Since opening our doors in 1944 members have ensured:
- The ongoing development and preservation of our cultural vitality
- The caring and maintaining of a community-owned collection of over 4000 artworks
- Showcasing of national, regional and local exhibitions
- Supporting a range of education and public programs for children and adults
- Ongoing financial support and a vote of confidence in the Gallery's future
- A voice when applying for financial support at the municipal, provincial and federal levels as well as corporations, independent foundations and donors.