Art Gallery of Windsor Parking Lot
- Parking lot entrance is on Church St.
- Parking spots are located on the north side of the shared parking lot
- 3-hour time limit
- 6 regular parking spots
- 2 Accessible parking spots
- There is ample bike parking
The Gallery is located right near the transit hub.
The City of Windsor offers many options for Downtown Parking. To view maps, and find information on parking within the City, click City of Windsor Traffic and Parking.
NEW - Bring your headphones to engage with Cuseum!
We have introduced a digital engagement platform to the AGW: Cuseum! Here are some tips on accessing Cuseum while at the Gallery:
- Download a QR code scanner onto your phone. Look for QR codes in the Gallery, and use your scanner to scan the codes, launch Cuseum, and learn more about the artwork nearby.
- Bring your headphones to engage with curatorial statements, artist statements, artist interviews, and audio tours on Cuseum.
- Once Cuseum is launched, you can go through a tour from start to finish, or you can click on the "Tours" button to jump to other tours that we have to offer.
- The AGW has free wifi that you can use to access Cuseum.
If you have any questions about Cuseum during your visit, don't hesitate to ask a staff member for help!