Lightning Talks with Community Creators: Chefs & Bakers
Thursday, February 25 | 7 pm – 8 pm
Join the Art Gallery of Windsor on the last Thursday of each month to get to know the creators in your community! We are partnering with Windsor Eats
to bring you February's edition of Lightning Talks with Community Creators, featuring local chefs and bakers. Check out the menu:
- Howard Hyman | Exquisite Events Catering
- John Alvarez | Grand Cantina
- Gabby Bleyendaal & Quinn Taylor | Bad Witch Bakery
- Paolo Vasapolli | University of Windsor
- & Julie Myers | Thyme Kitchen/Thyme-to-Go
Each creator will give you a lightning-fast overview of their work and their story, and you'll have the opportunity to ask them questions afterward.
This will be a live, online event taking place on Thursday, February 25 at 7:00 p.m
. Register HERE
. Once you have registered, you will be sent an email with all necessary information and details about how to access the event.
- A good internet connection
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones
- The event will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the event.
- The AGW is dedicated to creating and fostering a safe online environment. The event will be monitored by AGW staff and volunteers to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants.
Questions? Please contact the AGW's Digital Initiatives Coordinator, Micaela Muldoon, at email@example.com