Call for Submissions! “Pride & Joy” Community Art Exhibition
To celebrate Pride Week in Windsor-Essex, the Art Gallery of Windsor is partnering with Windsor-Essex Pride Fest to showcase artworks made by members of our community who are 2S-LGBTQQIA+ and our allies.
Do you want to display your work in our Community Exhibition? You can submit any artwork you have made through programming at the Art Gallery of Windsor or on your own. The AGW wants to encourage community members of all ages and skill-levels to submit their work.
Everyone who participates will receive two passes for admission to the Art Gallery of Windsor!
Who can participate?
Artists, creators, and makers of all ages and skill level are welcome to participate. Open to Canadians and our friends across the world!
To submit your work:
1. Drop your artwork off in person to our Visitor Services & Membership Officers at the main desk at the entrance to the AGW during our regular operating hours.
2. OR Send your work by mail to 401 Riverside Drive West, Windsor ON N9A 7J1
3. OR Send a photo/scan of your work to email@example.com
4. The deadline to submit work is September 16th 2021
What do you need to submit?
• IN PERSON: Your work, with your name signed on the back (city and age optional). Drop off your submission to an AGW team member at the desk located at the Main Entrance during regular operating hours.
• BY MAIL: Your work, with your name signed on the back (city and age optional). Send to 401 Riverside Dr W, Windsor, ON N9A 7J1
• BY EMAIL: A high resolution digital image (JPEG) with your name (city and age optional)
Please include your mailing address with you submission. Every participant will be mailed two passes for admission to the Art Gallery of Windsor. Passes will be mailed when the artwork has been submitted.
This program is presented by the Art Gallery of Windsor in partnership with Windsor-Essex Pride Fest and is funded by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.